FINNED TUBE HEAT EXCHANGER
Model No: HT-016
Heat exchangers are widely used in various industries. Finned tube Heat Exchanger is a Tube-in-tube type heat exchanger. The inner tube is of Stainless steel with fins on its outside surface.
Heat exchangers are widely used in various industries. Finned tube Heat Exchanger is a Tube-in-tube type heat exchanger. The inner tube is of Stainless steel with fins on its outside surface. Hot water flows through inner tube and cold fluid flows through the outer tube. The flow rate of hot & cold fluid is measured with the help of rota meters. Inlet and outlet temperatures of fluids are measured with the help of digital temperature indicators. A magnetic drive pump is used to circulate the hot water from a recycled type water tank, which is fitted with heaters and Digital Temperature Controller.
- System : Water to Water, concentric tube type
- Inner Tube : Dia 32 mm approx., Length 500mm. (Made of Stainless Steel)
- Longitudinal Fins: Width 20mm, Length 500mm, 6 Nos. (Made of Stainless Steel)
- Water Flow Measurement : Rota meters for hot and cold fluid
- Hot Water Tank: Made of Stainless steel Double Wall, insulated with ceramic Wool.
- Hot Water Circulation: Magnetic Pump made of Polypropylene to circulate Hot water
Maximum working temperature is 85°C.
- Heaters: 2 kW Nichrome wire heater (2 Nos.)
Control panel comprising of:
- Digital Temp. Controller: 0-199.90C. (For Hot Water Tank)
- Digital Temp. Indicator: 0-199.90C, with multi-channel switch
- Temperature sensors: RTD PT-100 type.
- With Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
A good quality painted rigid MS Structure is provided to support all the parts
- To calculate the LMTD
- To find Heat transfer rate
- To find out overall heat transfer co-efficient.
- Water supply 20 lit/min (approx.) and drain.
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 4 kW.
- Floor area of 1.5 m x 0.75 m.