FLOW THROUGH ORIFICE AND MOUTHPIECE
Model No: FM-001
It consists of a tank provided with inlet supply diffuser, overflow. Provision for fitting Orifice or Mouthpiece at the outlet of tank. An arrangement is done to vary head and keep it constant at desired level. A pointer gauge arrangement for measuring X-Y co-ordinates of Jet is also fitted.
It consists of a tank provided with an inlet supply diffuser, overflow. Provision for fitting an Orifice or Mouthpiece at the outlet of the tank. An arrangement is done to vary the head and keep it constant at the desired level. A pointer gauge arrangement for measuring X-Y coordinates of Jet is also fitted.
Present set-up is a self-contained water re-circulating unit, provided with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump, etc.
The flow rate of water is measured with the help of a measuring tank and stopwatch.
- Set of Orifices: Material Acrylic (2 Nos.) Dia. 10mm and 15 mm
- Set of Mouthpieces: Material Acrylic (3 Nos.) Dia 10 mm (L/D = 1) Dia 10 mm (L/D = 2.5) Dia 10
mm (L/D = 4)
- Constant Head tank: 35 Ltrs
- Pointer Gauge: To measure X-Y co-ordinates of Jet
- Water Circulation: FHP Pump, Crompton make
- Flow Measurement: Using Measuring Tank with Piezometer, Capacity 25 Ltrs
- Sump Tank: Capacity 70 Ltrs
- Stop Watch: Electronic
- Control Panel Comprises of: Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- Tanks will be made of Stainless Steel
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure
- To determine the co-efficient of discharge of different Orifice and mouthpieces
- To determine the co-efficient of velocity
- Water Supply
- Electricity 0.5 kW, 220 V AC, Single Phase
- Floor Area 1.5 x 0.75 m