FOUR CYLINDER FOUR STROKE WATER COOLED DIESEL ENGINE TEST RIG
Model No: TE-006
IC engines are widely used in automobile, domestic and industrial sector. They are classified according to cycle, number of cylinders, arrangement of cylinders, fuel used, type of ignition, valve arrangement, cooling system.
IC engines are widely used in automobile, domestic and industrial sector. They are classified according to cycle, number of cylinders, arrangement of cylinders, fuel used, type of ignition, valve arrangement, cooling system. Test rigs are used to find out the performance of an IC engine. It consists of an IC Engine, dynamometer, fuel measuring, air intake measuring and various other arrangements.
- Type of Engine:four cylinder, four stroke engine, vertical water cooled, self-start, diesel engine.BRANDED CRDI BSIV/BSVI ENGINE
- Type of Loading :
Hydraulic Brake Dynamometer
Eddy Current Dynamometer
- Fuel Measuring System: Fuel measuring system consists of a fuel tank, a burette and a three way cock arrangement.
- Air Intake Measuring System: Air tank fitted with orifice and water manometer.
- Measurement of Heat Carried: It consists of inlet outlet piping with flow control valve, water Away by Cooling Water meter and Temperature Sensor.
- Temperature Measurement : Digital Temperature Indicator with multi-channel switch
- Temperature Sensors: Thermocouple (6 nos.)
- RPM measurement: RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor.
- Exhaust gas calorimeter: An Exhaust Gas Calorimeter, made of Stainless Steel will be provided for calculating heat carried away by exhaust gases. The body of the calorimeter is insulated with ceramic wool and cladded by Aluminium foil.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole setup is well designed and supported by a good quality painted rigid M.S. Structure.
- To determine specific fuel consumption.
- To determine Brake Horse Power.
- To determine mechanical efficiency.
- To determine Brake Thermal Efficiency.
- To determine volumetric efficiency measurement.
- Electric Supply: Single Phase, 220 V, 10Amp.
- Continuous Water Supply : 10 LPM Approx. at ½ kg/cm2 Pressure for Engine cooling and 10 LPM at 2 kg/cm2 Pressure for Hydraulic Brake Dynamometer
- Fuel : 20 Ltrs. Diesel
- Floor Area : 3m X 2m