The Saybolt Viscometer is used to determine empirical measurement of Saybolt Viscosity of petroleum products at specified temperatures.
The viscometer can be used for temperatures between 21 to 99°C (70 to 210°F) the viscometer includes a water oil bath, stirrer, cooling coil, electric heater with digital thermoregulator, furol orifice, universal orifice, thermometer support, and 2 x 60 ml glass Saybolt Viscosity Flask. Viscosity thermometer set consists of 6 thermometers with the temperature ranges; 19 to 27°C, 34 to 42°C, 49 to 57°C, 57 to 65°C, 79 to 87°C (250 mm length), and 95 to 103°C where each thermometer with 0.1°C subdivisions. Filter funnel, withdrawal tube, and thermometer set should be ordered separately.
Supplied complete with:
- Universal orifice
- Furol orifice
- Thermometer support
- Heat transfer oil, 5 lt
- Key Saybolt Viscosity Flask, Glass, 60 ml, 2 pcs.
- HI 322 : Saybolt Two-tube Digital Viscometer 220-240 v 50-60 Hz
- HI 322A : Filter Funnel with Wire Mesh and Clip
- HI 322B : Withdrawal Tube
- HI 322C : Saybolt Viscosity Thermometer set, 6 Pcs.
- HI 322D : Saybolt Viscosity Flask, Glass, 60 ml