SINGLE CYLINDER TWO STROKE PETROL ENGINE TEST RIG
Model No: TE-001
IC engines are widely used in automobile, domestic and industrial sector. They are classified according to cycle, number of cylinders, arrangement of cylinders, fuel used, and type of ignition, valve arrangement, cooling system.
IC engines are widely used in automobile, domestic and industrial sector. They are classified according to cycle, number of cylinders, arrangement of cylinders, fuel used, and type of ignition, valve arrangement, cooling system. Test rigs are used to find out the performance of an IC engine. It consists of an IC Engine, dynamometer, fuel measuring, air intake measuring and various other arrangements.
- Type of Engine : Single cylinder, two stroke, air cooled, Manual start, self-lubricating, petrol engine
- Type of Loading: Rope Brake Dynamometer Torque Measurement: By Brake Drum and spring balances
- Eddy Current Dynamometer Torque Measurement: By spring balances
- Fuel Measuring System: Fuel measuring system consists of a fuel tank, a burette and a three way cock arrangement.
- Air intake Measuring System: Air tank fitted with orifice and manometer.
- Exhaust gas calorimeter: An Exhaust Gas Calorimeter, made of Stainless Steel will be provided for calculating heat carried away by exhaust gases. The body of the calorimeter is insulated with ceramic wool and cladded by Aluminium foil.
- Digital Temperature indicator with Temperature sensors at appropriate position will be provided.
- RPM measurement: RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor.
- Temperature Measurement : Digital Temperature Indicator with multi-channel switch
- Temperature Sensors: Thermocouple (4 nos.)
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole setup is well designed and supported by a good quality painted rigid M.S. Structure
- To determine Brake Power
- To determine fuel consumption
- To determine specific fuel consumption
- To determine Brake Thermal Efficiency
- Electricity Supply: Single Phase, 220V AC, 50 Hz, 5-15 amp. Combined socket with earth connection.
- Water Supply: Continuous @5LPM at 1 bar pressure.
- Floor Drain required Petrol : 5 liters
- 2T Engine Oil : 2% of Fuel
- Engine Oil : SAE 20W40; 500 ml (approx.)
- Exhaust Emission
- Floor Area: 2m x 1 m